1. Always check the care label before dry cleaning your clothes.
2. Be sure to remove all loose dirt and stains before taking your clothing to the dry cleaner.
3. Bring along a picture of the garment you’re planning to have cleaned, if possible. This will help the dry cleaner determine the best cleaning method.
4. Be prepared to pay a little extra for delicate items or those with intricate designs.
5. Ask the dry cleaner to use less harsh chemicals if you’re concerned about the environment or your clothes’s delicate fabric.
6. Pick up your clothes as soon as possible after they’ve been cleaned to prevent wrinkles from setting in.
7. Hang garments on padded hangers to help keep their shape.
8. Store clean clothing in a cool, dark place to prevent fading and other damage.
9. Don’t forget to remove lint from your clothes before wearing them again! Use a lint roller or tape to get rid of any unwanted fuzzies.
10. If you’re not sure how to care for a certain type of fabric, always err on the side of caution and take it to a professional dry cleaner. Better safe than sorry!
Paso Robles Cleaners and Laundry
Dry cleaner · 1040 13th St
Closed ⋅ Opens 7AM Mon · (805) 238-7725
Dry cleaner · 163 Niblick Rd
Closed ⋅ Opens 7AM Mon · (805) 239-7879
“They did not get cleaner but dirtier.”
Fashion Dry Cleaners & Laundry
Dry cleaner · 7800 El Camino Real
Closed ⋅ Opens 7AM Mon · (805) 461-3461
“I had a great first experience using Fashion Dry Cleaners & Laundry.”
Dry cleaner · 8546 El Camino Real
Closed ⋅ Opens 8AM Mon · (805) 466-6868